Polish Your Protection
We know that running a janitorial business is demanding. You're busy managing the ebbs and flows of business, keeping up with the competition, supervising employees and satisfying your clients. We also know that an auto accident, employee theft or other mishap — not adequately covered — can spell trouble for your business.
Because we're experts in the janitorial industry, we provide an insurance package that will meet your needs and provide you the peace of mind you need to focus on running your business.
It's time to see if your insurance passes a white glove test.
Would your present insurance policy...
- Pay to replace lost keys and install new locks if one of your employees lost a client's keys?
- Protect you if an employee stole an expensive piece of electronic equipment from a client's office?
- Replace the business income you lost when your biggest account shut down operations to repair damage caused by fire?
- Reimburse you for loss or damage to your equipment while it's being transported from one location to another?
- If the answer to any of these questions is "no," it's time for you to take a closer look at The Jacobs Company's Janitorial Services Program — a comprehensive insurance package specifically designed for your industry.
That's why we've put many of the key coverages and services you need into one neat package, including:
- Insurance for Your Property, and the Property for which you're entrusted
- Employee Dishonesty- when an employee steals from you, or your customer
- Business Interruption Coverage- when you lose income because a customer has a covered loss
- Limited Pollution Coverage- for the fumes or vapors caused by your cleaning materials
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance- when an employee alleges they weren't treated fairly